ADSR Challenge 2

Well I can tell you I had the best time doing this Collab LO with Deb and after a lot of backwards and forwards msn'ing we are finished. I'm really happy with it and I love the warm colours that we chose and I really like how is is cluttered and messy :). So without further ado, I give you ADSR Challenge 2 Friendship Desktop LO (drum roll please)


Credits

I can't wait to get started on the next challenge (I happened to notice that they have put it up a bit early @ KB and friends) as it looks like it might be a good challenge to try some altered art. Never done that before but I'll give anything a go once LOL.

Anyway I had best get back to my family and my Harry Potter book so bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And here I go ....

Project 365 - week 2