ADSR - Challenge 1 - LO

Well we have finished the first challenge and while I'm not THRILLED with mine, it isn't actually hideous LOL!.


Credits available here

Deb & I have posted them at DST & at the official gallery at NDSB, and now we are ready for challenge 2. Now this is going to be a lot of fun and is being hosted by the fabulous people at Pickleberrypop and can I tell you, the prize for completing the challenge is fantastic!

Oh, and don't forget if you get a chance, pop in and leave my wonderful race partner Deb (aka Vixen or, the better half of this Digital Duo!) some love on her fab Challenge LO!

Well I won't ramble on as it is really cold here in Brisbane (getting to 4 degrees C tonight brrrr) and my toes are freezing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And here I go ....

Project 365 - week 2

Project 365 - Feb 1 to Feb 8