ADSR Challenge 4

Hmmm I had a bit of trouble with this LO :(. It took ages to come together and I'm NOT entirely sure that it works but as a good friend of mine (M:) ) said, it is about finishing the race and not how popular your LO's are, that matters! So anyway I've finished it and that's that!

So here it is:

Credits are here

Just wanted to share some exciting scrapbooking news with you! The wonderfully talented Carol has been selected to be a guest Creative Team Member for one of our very favorite designers ksharonk - horray! So pop over to her blog and check out her fabulous LO's.

On the home front, we have recovered from our recent infestation of "hair lice"!!! Yuck! I washed everything there was to wash in HOT water (water restriction be damned!) and have treated and gone over everyones hair with (if you will forgive me) a fine tooth comb! That was enough drama for one week and apart from me losing my voice because of this head cold all has been good at home :). So I will say ta ta for now.

Comments

Carol said…
Awwww, thank you for the vote of confidence. Love the layout, you look so, so, so ... Learned!!!

Popular posts from this blog

And here I go ....

Project 365 - week 2