Some scrapping!

I was starting to feel that the photos were taking over my blog LOL! I have to admit I haven't scrapped a lot recently - I think I misplaced that darn mojo again! Which is a bit of a pain because Natalie has got some WONDERFUL new things out at the moment. I have done TWO new LOs recently, both funnily enough are vintage LOs. It makes me smile when I do vintage LOs because I always think of my friend Carol's "things that never really happened" LO's. If you haven't seen them before you should pop over to her blog and scroll down a little - they are so funny and so beautifully done, you won't be sorry! Mine, unfortunatley are NOT funny LOL but I hope that they are still OK.

The first LO is of my Great Grandparents

Credits are here

and the other LO is of ME - when I was a little baby - look at how cute I was before time had it's way with me..........

Credits are here

Oh BTW I used almost all of Natalie's new stuff for these two LO's so if you like what you see you can pick up her new products at Natalie Bird Designs!

Well I had better go, I really do need to work on another LO! night then :)

Comments

Carol said…
Oh Amanda, you are too kind. Mine are just fluff pieces. These on the other hand are absolutely superb. Natalie's goodies lend beautifully to vintage, hmmmm, might have to go spend some $'s !! You know how I loooove vintage. Love the Mandy layout most of all.

Popular posts from this blog

And here I go ....

Project 365 - week 2