OK so I'm a day late! What's new LOL

Ok those of you who know me should realise that time frames in my personal life don't work so well for me LOL. Professionally I am a machine and stick to time frames like glue - payroll after all is ALL about cut offs and time limits! So you can't be surprised when I am a bit late when it comes to personal stuff LOL. Anyway last night Kate released her beautiful Arty Farty set of goodies and I have to tell you people that these beauties are all hand painted! Yep - painted by her own fair hand and then scanned for your digital pleasure! Available at Pickleberrypop right now you either buy them individually OR as a bundled set (and receive a great discount in the bargain!).

Have a look at the bundled set - it's great value! Just click the image to go straight to the store!


AND don't forget the gorgeous Arty Farty papers! I am seriously in love with the way these papers look!!! Just click the image to go straight to the store!


Here is a page I made from the whole kit and kaboodle of the Arty Farty goodies! - I love how it has come out!

Imagine!
Credits here

Ok I had best get on my way - we are moving my Mum and step-father into their new house today and it is going to be a huge day! So much to do, so little time. We have to get both cats up to Caboolture and we only have one cat cage - so two trips with yowling cats should be FUN hahahaha. Talk to you later and thanks for visiting!

Comments

Carol said…
Oooooh those papers are absolutely gorgeous. You've showed that one off to perfection there with the watery layout. Bravo chicky.
Annie said…
Hi Amanda!

Love the latest layout!

I've nominated your blog for an award - just pop over to my blog to collect it -
http://creatingplace.blogspot.com/

I enjoy viewing your blog so thank you for sharing!

Annie xx :D
gabs-art said…
love these doodled hearts
Brook said…
really great colors in this bundle!
KristiYaYa said…
WOW!!!! I've spent quite awhile here catching up on my dear friend!!! I'm sooooo happy to have found you again! You are still sooooooo creative! I love your work! Don't lose me again!
HUGE HUGS from a former Pinkie!

Popular posts from this blog

And here I go ....

Project 365 - week 2