OK it's official - I suck.....

Well maybe not suck but I certainly am a bad blogger, photographer and scrapper. It's a good thing I'm still doing an ok job as wife and mother or I would be out on the streets by now lmao! I don't know what is wrong with me at them moment. I haven't blogged in a while and that is probably because I haven't been doing my photos and I have felt guilty I guess. Well no more.... I shall not beat myself up if I don't take my photos each day - it is really hard to do and now the kids have taken to running away when I grab the camera LOL. So I am going to post as many photos as I comfortably can - ahhh I feel better already. So maybe I shouldn't call it Project 365 anymore........ how about "photos when I remember"???

I do actually have some scrapping news after all.... ADSR Season three kicked off on Sunday and Natalie and I have finished our LOs already and they are posted and checked by admin! Yehaaaah! I really enjoyed the first Challenge - it was a template and while I don't usually like templates (exept DebF's!) anymore I found it quiet easy to use. The challenge was to use your fav colour in 50% or more of the LO and use your fav element 3 times in the LO, you also had to use photos to show your fav srappinf subject. Well of course I have two fav subjects to scrap because everything I do I do for them :)

So without further ado here is my first entry in the ADSR :)

For You

Credits here

Here is the link to Natalie's gorgeous ADSR # 1 LO My Boys. And so there you have it and now we are starting Challenge 2 today - busy, busy, busy.


Ohhh did I mention that it was 40 degrees (104 f for my US friends) here on Saturday!! omg it was so hot! I felt faint half the day and the other half the family were hiding out in my friends pool. Nasty, nasty! We have been a bit spoilt this summer as the days have been quiet mild and haven't climbed higher than 31 for the most part but that one day went right up there and then amazingly dropped down to 31 again the next day! Thankfully it is a comfortable 26 here at the moment and overcast - fingers crossed for more rain.



I do actually have some photos since the last ones I posted so here you and please excuse the glaring gaps.

Feb 19

Morning tea time - Coffee and my book (fiddled with this in Lightroom)

Feb 20

I baked biscuits! And they weren't too bad either!

Feb 21

Found my keys after looking everywhere - and they were exactly where they should have been!

Feb 22

International day at Gumnut Guides - Tasha dressed as a Samoan girl and took a plate of pineapple, bannas and paw paw to share.

Feb 24

After the 40C heat comes the rain and the tropical plants are loving it!

Ok that's me done for another large post so ta ta for now - I have to go and pick up my Mum for some shopping therapy LOL

Comments

Unknown said…
"Photos when I remember!" I LOVE IT! I've actually taken a few pictures everyday since Jan 12th, but that's because I have such a captive little subject! Glad to have you back on the blog! Talk to you soon!
Carol said…
Oh love that layout. I'm doing a few then and now layouts too, it's fun to see how they grow. As for blogging, as long as you pop in every now and then, I'm happy. Don't beat yourself up about posting every day. I find that impossible too.
Christeph said…
Love the photo of the coffee and book...don't know what you've 'fiddled' but it's stunning!

Popular posts from this blog

And here I go ....

Project 365 - week 2

Project 365 - Feb 1 to Feb 8