Just wanted to share

Hi there my family & friends

I really just wanted to share a LO that I did tonight of my hubby and I. The photo is ghastly and out of focus but I grunged it up with an Urban Acid Action to give a bit of ompfh. I had to use it because it is one of the rare photos ever taken of just the two of us (that happens a lot when you have kids LOL). I was feeling all lovey tonight and I was thinking of the things that have changed over the twenty-two years that we have been together and smiling over the one thing that hasn't - Love.


So I'll leave you with it, I'm not posting it anywhere else so the credits are everything by Christina Renee. Nighty, night!

Comments

Linda Vich said…
I love the way this layout turned out! Nice work.
Christeph said…
Awwww! That has to be THE nicest layout I've seen using Christina's stuff....and I love the photo! It's got a 'real' quality that's just gorgeous.

Just saw your layout from Saturday too, where can I find a nice fluffy bunny like that to snuggle up with? Is he up for adoption now that's she's pre-teen????
Belanna Bunnykins..your incognito pinkie chum
Carol said…
Amanda, this is GORGEOUS !!!! That photo looks so arty farty that it looks like you meant it to be like that. And love how you've hooked the heart. Stunning girlfriend, absolutely stunning. What did hubby think when he saw it?
Anonymous said…
Oooh that LO turned out so well! I love that urban acid action, I've used it a bit on my photos too!

Popular posts from this blog

And here I go ....

Project 365 - week 2