Hi there!

It has been a little while since I last blogged because real life has been so very busy up until now! I finally finished work on Friday and it was a lovely, sad day. Everyone made a fuss and I felt very loved and very sad to go - after all I had been there for eleven years (but I still went LOL).

My FIL is still in ICU after his surgery and we are taking my dear MIL up there daily to sit with him. The whole business is so very exhausting for everyone and my poor MIL is worn out with worry and stress. But sadly, all we can do at the moment is be there for them both, that is what families are for.

I wish I could find my mojo (has anyone seen it around???) as I would love to do a scrap for my MIL of my FIL in his bowls rig but when I sit down at the computer I find myself staring off into space. So if you see my mojo lying around please return to sender OK!

Well I had best get back to staring off into space as it is nearly time to pick up the kids from school...... ta ta for now ......

Comments

Lis said…
I'm sorry to read about your FIL :(

Hope you are able to find the energy to scrap him, think it's a lovely gesture.

Popular posts from this blog

And here I go ....

Project 365 - week 2