Catch you later

Just popping in to say bye as we are on the way out the door for our annual beach escape - I'll be back next week with lots of photos and a catch up post. The best thing about the holiday (apart from the sun, sea and sand!) is that I will have no end of inspiration for my P365! I am still going along well and I am keeping on top of my photo editing so all I need to do when i get back is pop the photos in the template - easy peasy!

Before I go I have to tell you about the new template challenge and the new Ohh Ahh Whats in the Pickle Jar Challenges that have just started at Pickleberrypop! If you are looking for some inspiration you cant go past these!

This month the hostess with the mostest is Armina! It's a great challenge


And Pat the Pickle has a fab new challenge and you could win a $10 GC to the store just by playing along!!



Ok the car's all packed, the kids are jiggling up and down in excitement and hubby is honking the horn - check you later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And here I go ....

Project 365 - week 2