2010 with a bullet

LOL I don't suppose there would be many people who read my blog who remember the old eighties LPs like 1980 with a bullet, sorry that was inspiration for a post title today for some reason? I feel a little silly today. That could be because I have loads to do before we head off for our annual beach escape and its making me a bit crazy-loco! I have to finish getting the girls ready for school and their books all covered, I have to make my list for the coast so I don't leave anything behind, I have to pack, I have to take my P365 photo for today and tidy up because my SIL is arriving for an over night visit on her way back up to Townsville! Eeek I might just sit here for a minute and breath and relax a little bit .................... ahhhhh.

OK before I race off and tackle the list I want to share with you my first two pages of my 2010 P365 as I resolved to do (see I'm a good girl aren't I?). I am filled with enthusiasm for the project again mainly due to my friend Carol's successful completion of her 2009 project. I was thrilled to be able to see the end result and all I can say is WOW! Its FABULOUS! So I am determined to have something if not as wonderful as Carol's then at least not too contemptible! I found these amazing and simple 365 templates and they are perfect and fuss free. I think I might have overdone the ummm decoration on my pages last year and I put myself off, this way the photos are the main event and I dont have to spend hours worrying about floral placement lol.

Without any more ado here are my first two pages for 2010 - and I hope there will be 50 more to follow!

2010 - Week 1 Jan 1-3

2010 - Week 2 Jan 4-10
Credits - Designs by Leora

Before I go I have to tell you that we took the kids to see Avatar yesterday and I firmly believe that it is the BEST movie that I have seen in AGES and AGES - what wonderful graphics, what a fabulous story, what a moving message and a triumph of casting! i was a little worried that the story line would take a backseat to the amazing graphics but my fears were groundless and I spent the best three hours gazing enthralled at the screen.

Well I won't hang around rambling on and on today - so much to do and so little time - but I wanted to make sure that I stopped in and posted these pages straight away!

Later 'gator!

Comments

Carol said…
Oh Amanda, you say the nicest things, thank you. I'm anxiously awaiting the printed copy in the mail now.

Love your template and yes, if I had my time to do over, simple is best. So I am going on record here to say Amanda, that you can dooooo eeeeet !!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

And here I go ....

Project 365 - week 2