Scrapping up a storm!

Well I am feel pretty darn proud of myself at the moment! First I have managed to take a photo a day all week, I have completed the first two ADSR Challenges with by best bud Deb, done my part for the next PBP newsletter AND I have exercised four days out of five! Yay ME!

Deb and I are Team 99 and we have used the cool blinkie that Mel made for us in 2007 and we are once again .... the Digital Duo, saving memories for all!!

So here are my first two pages for this years ADSR!

Challenge 1 was to tear a photo into three or more pieces and focus on journalling - so that's what I did - my page is about the struggle I face making changes in my life:

Changes
Credits are here

Challenge 2 - Was a challenge! Deb and I had to do a joint page with 4 papers, 8 unique elements, 3 photos and 2 fonts PLUS it had to be something about Cabin fever!! Crikey! It was reallyhard but fun to do and Deb and I spent most of yesterday on msn trying to work out how it would all go. We had a nasty moment after we posted when we checked the forum and found out that we had got the element bit wrong but we quickly re-did it and TADA we finally finished last night and we have been signed off for both our challenges this week sucessfully! Yay!

Cabin Fever = Friends boldly going nowhere!
Credits are here

I have been doing a bit of scrapping for the PBP CT this week and I have to say it is a pleasure working with the gorgeous goodies available in store at the moment.

I made this page of my darling Bella using PST Designs new kit Sky - I really like how it came out!
Precious
Credits here

I also made this vintage page using a new kit called Winters Natural Warmth from Laitha who is a brand new designer at Pickleberrypop and she is just amazing!

Great Grandfather's Garden - 1967
Credits here

I'll be back later today with my 365 photos for the week as I am hoping to get todays done and ready for posting this afternoon. Thanks for stopping by :)

Comments

Carol said…
YAY you indeed, you're a powerhouse girlfriend! What a fabulous fabulous vintage layout. YOu know how I feel about vintage. LOVE IT !
amson said…
OK superwoman what are those vitamins that you are taking??? I definitely need some... Your photo of the curtains with light is brilliant!! Have a great week!
heyyyyyy gf!!! I'm having a great time racing even tho we had a lil' snafu on challenge 2... I wish'ya could have heard my sigh of relief when we got checked off lol

oh, precious bella!
the title suits the photo perfectly!

lol whomever named that kit, Winter's Natural Warmth, must live somewhere tropical haha, it sure is lovely, great vintage page too!
janedoe said…
Wow Amanda, these layouts are totally beautiful and I do love that new Winter kit - will have to go check out Laitha's designs (that butterfly is gorgeous)!

Popular posts from this blog

And here I go ....

Project 365 - week 2