A tricky challenge .... but heaps of fun

I haven't scrapped for a while for one reason or another and I have really been lacking the motivation to scrap as well. So I was pretty damn excited to see the September challenges pop up over at Pickleberrypop. And ooohhhhh the Solids Only challenge hosted by Ann-Marie is FABULOUS! It's hard but then it wouldn't really be a challenge if it was easy now would it LOL.

And do you see those lovely papers by Ann-Marie?? Well if you pop over to this thread and check out the challenge you can get them for FREE! Yes free! Seriously, how cool is that?

Anyway I felt pretty inspired by the challenge and here is the page that I did for it!

Always be joyful!

Credits here

Well I had planned to post some photos of my big girl's birthday but soo many of them had other kids in them so I won't post them sorry. But there were lots of smiling faces and happy kids.

Ok, got to go, emails to send things & to do LOL

Comments

Carol said…
You have surely rocked that challenge, what an utterly perfect page. Love the picture too.

Popular posts from this blog

And here I go ....

Project 365 - week 2