hellllloooooo!

I have been taking advantage of the peace and quiet around here and I have done a little bit of scrapping LOL. The kids are nice and rested now and are at the stage where they will need entertaining soon so I won't have as much time to laze around creating LOs! So anyway I'm enjoying it while I can - which is good because Natalie has been putting out a few awesome little goodies for me to play with.



And here is the LO I did with it for my Dad (told you didn't I Dad LOL!)



Another new goodie is the Live your Life mini -



And this is my darling Bella having a good laugh on the Chair Ride at the Brisbane Ekka this year!



Credits for both LO are everything by NATALIE BIRD (except the Sanded Edge Action by Atomic Cupcake)

Well anyway I have to go - I'm visiting my friend Kelly and her lovely new little baby boy (mmmm I love babies - oh and Kelly LOL) and I have a few things to do before I leave. So hugs to you all and I'll chat soon! Ta ta.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And here I go ....

Project 365 - week 2