Back again so soon? LOL!

Peace has finally decended on our house! Ahhhhhh the kids are on holidays at last and we have had a pretty restful week. The kids are now officially DVDed out after a couple of marathon sessions of the latest new releases, and I never want to see the inside of a DVD shop again - hah hah well at least until they want to go back! I have done MOST of the Christmas shopping, all the Christmas cards are done and ready for posting, and those of you who receive pressies from me, rest assured they will be in the mail tomorrow LOL. So I am feeling relatively before-hand with the world at the moment, but that wont last. We may, or may not, be in Brissy for Christmas, we MAY be heading up to Hervey Bay for the Christmas period, it all depends on my FIL's health. There is some talk amongst the doctors here that he may be sent back for Christmas but they haven't made any final decisions as yet but hey! there is PLENTY of time! It will be wonderful for him to be back in Hervey bay for Christmas though :).

Well I finally got some time to myself and I have finished a couple of LO's for Natalie *smile*. They are pretty different from each other as you will see but that is the beauty of Natalie's stuff - so versitile!

Sea World
Credits here and

Art is Subjective
Credits here.

Anyway I got the all clear to share with you some exciting scrapping news! Ha ha! Sorry about teasing before but I had to check LOL. Well the news is that Natalie has opened her own store! You can find all her lovely goodies at Natalie Bird Designs and for a short time only she has a wonderful sale going on and you can pick up this delicious freebie too


- so run! don't walk over to check it all out!

Well I have to go now, the kids are watching Santa Clause 3 and I promised to watch it with them so I'll be back later with more thrilling news LOL! Ta ta for now :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And here I go ....

Project 365 - week 2