Ahhhh - the worst is over!

Well after a mind-blowingly busy week, it is all over! The kids are now officially on seven weeks holiday and all the break-ups and parties are done! We are going to relax and have a quiet week, catching up on some quiet time, watching DVDs and trying for some afternoon naps LOL. Well we will relax until the play-dates and friends-over things start LOL!

Do you know the best bit about Summer holidays (sarcasm alert!!!) - the kids get off school just in time for the temperature to climb to an average of 31 degrees C (if we are lucky or it might average at 35!), and the humidity leaps to about 95% (LOL) making everyone hot and cranky! Did I mention that I hate Summer? hate it, hate it, hate it! Oh well, I have an air-conditioned bedroom and so do the kids LOL.

This weekend not only marked the end of the school year at our place, but it also marked a time of birthdays here too :). Hubby and Tasha share the same birthday, Tasha turned 6 and hubby turned a little bit older than that LOL! Well Tasha had a wonderful day being the centre of attention, which is her favorite place to be! Hubby says it's just another day and he doesn't know what all the fuss is about, but I saw that he clutched his bottle of Kahlua to his chest happily LOL!

So happy birthday to two of my favorite people in the whole world - I love you both so much!



So with all this activity, I haven't had a chance to do any new LO's sorry - shhhh don't tell Natalie LOL, but I will be getting on to some asap, I promise!

Oh and I have some exciting scrapping news but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say yet, so I might have to get back to you tomorrow LOL!

One last thing before I go, I just wanted to say thank you so very much for your lovely comments, it means so much to me that you take the time to say "Hi!" and I just wanted to *hug* you :)

Comments

Heather said…
You tease! :p

We had a 2 hour delay in the start of school this morning because of freezing rain overnight. Want to trade?

The worst part is that although the roads are now passable, the sidewalks are still a nightmare - most people won't bother sanding or salting until a day or so later, so the walk to and from the bus is frightening at best.

Popular posts from this blog

And here I go ....

Project 365 - week 2