Blog Encyclopaedia Challenge & Merry Christmas!

The wonderful Jo over at PBP issued a challenge to compile a blog encyclopaedia about yourself, she said "It's not going to be a weekly, monthly, daily thing. You update as you want. If you do A-Z all in one week then so be it. Otherwise just take your time and work through the alphabet, no set number of topics per letter or anything."

Well I was always one to love a bit of a challenge. BUT I can't promise that I will faithfully post every week (I'll try Jo I promise!) but I'm going to give it a damn good try. So here we go - my first post in my Blog Encyclopaedia!

Credits - "A" from Pauline Rossi & Aries charm by Lemonaid Lucy

I also wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas - we are leaaving tomorrow to go to Hervey Bay and we won't be back unitl after Boxing Day so I wanted to send you all a big Christmas Hug!


Everything in the Card from the Christmas Magic kit by Paint the Moon and Holliewood Studios

So to all of you, my friends and my family, Merry Christmas, be happy, be safe be loved! And I will be back before the New Year! Ta Ta
Hugs A!

Comments

fazzbech said…
What a great start on your Encyclopaedia! Are you doing layouts, and will you be printing them? Great idea!

Merry Christmas to you too, enjoy the time away! Hugs!

Popular posts from this blog

And here I go ....

Project 365 - week 2