Wild & Windy Wednesday

Well as you might already know it is blowing a gale here and has been since yesterday! I am loving the rain (not enough of it though) but the wind is starting to make me feel a bit wild :). The poor cat can't stand it and jumps on the bed with me the minute I get in and at the moment she is sitting there glaring at me, waiting for me to go to bed LOL! Not a lot to report apart from the crazy wind, we are all well and life is rolling along as it does. Boy this working full time does eat away at your week though and leaves you spending the whole weekend cleaning. But we have something special to do this weekend that doesn't involve cleaning - it is my darling eldest daughter's tenth birthday and we are heading off to spend the day at Sea World. It is her favorite place to go because she just LOVES sharks and adores the Polar Bears there too! I will definately have to post some pics! Thank heavens I managed to talk her out of a party! Yikes :)

On the scrapping front I am gathering my thoughts for ADSR #11 which is about your favorite movie and how it has affected your life - that bit isn't hard - hello LOTR all the way - but I'm just trying to pull it all together in my head :)

So I will say ta ta for now and I'll talk/post later because the cat wants me to go to bed LOL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And here I go ....

Project 365 - week 2