Paper Moons Rock!

I wanted to shout out a big "Horray" because a wonderfully talented friend of mine, Anna Benjamin (aka Paper Moons), is breaking out into selling her gorgeous designs and I am so excited for her - go and check out her blog to get all the details but .... here is my first LO with her beautiful new marbled bookbinder papers! Don't they just ROCK!

These papers were all hand painted by the talented Anna and they have so much amazing detail that I'm just speechless (yes me! speechless!). If you do pop over to her blog she has these papers at a fantastic price of only $1.00US for a pack of ten papers. One pack is made up of soft pastel colours and the other pack is stuffed with lovely & rich colours.

PLUS there is a little freebie treat there just for stopping by!

Now it doesn't get any better than that does it! Good luck my friend, I know you will take the scrapping world by storm :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh wow, Amanda that LO's is just stunning! Just beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

And here I go ....

Project 365 - week 2