Morning!

It's Saturday morning here and everyone (except me) is still asleep, so I thought I would quickly catch up with my blog :). This week has gone by so quickly that my head is spinning - I mean where did the week GO???? Most of it was just work BUT on Thursday we went to the Ekka! Now it has been a couple of years since we were last there and we had we promised to take the kids - yikes! I was a pretty reluctant to go with the 'flu being so nasty this year but I'm very glad we went. It was not crowded at all and we had a great time. The kids had a ball!


Click on them to see it WAY bigger - LOL!

On the ADSR front, I finished challenge #9 quite easily because the challenge was to do a layout about an embarrassing moment, journal it, put on at least two ribbons and a tag :). Well those of you who know me will know that my whole life is a series of embarrassing moments - so I had plenty of food for thought. I ended up picking the most recent of my moments - LOL.

Embarrassing!

Credits are here

Well it's time to get stuck into the housework so I had best be off - ta ta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And here I go ....

Project 365 - week 2