Yikes! What a week!

Well I'm sorry that it has been a little while since I popped in here but it been a bit of a bad week! After what has been a pretty stressful time at work (understatement and a half!) I finally buckled under the pressure, they broke me and I quit! I gave a months notice and I quit the job that I have been at for eleven years. I am now gainfully "un"employed! Hubby & I decided that I needed some time to sort my head out, so I'm not looking for other work until Jan 08. During the next few months I can spend some time with the kids, get fitter, lose a bit of weight, and try to remember what it was like to be calm and happy - LOL! The kids are pretty excited at the thought of having me home and I know that once the waves of panic subside I will be happy too! So fingers crossed in Jan 08 that there are a few part-time payroll jobs on the north-side up for grabs or I'll be moving to a caravan-park coz I've had to sell the house - lmao!!!!

On the ADSR front - I have finished Challenge #8 and Deb and I are half way through #7 (its a collaborative one- yippie!)

Here is #8

Credits are here

Well enough for now - will chat later - ta ta :)

Comments

Carol said…
Oh this is so typical of a 10 year old, and let me tell you, it's still the same at 16, LOL. Great layout, busy, fun, so perfect for the subject. Love it.

Popular posts from this blog

And here I go ....

Project 365 - week 2