Some scrapping has been done!

Yes I have been doing a bit of scrapping last week - I think I am all scrapped out right now but I do have a thought for another page bubbling away in the back of my mind LOL so maybe I can squeeze another one out today some time haha!

Ok where to start? Ummm how about I start with the pages that I made for the great new April Challenges available at Pickleberrypop right now?

Right then - first up we have a fabulous Scraplift Challenge where we have been challenged by our talented CT member Cass to lift a page from one of my bestest bloggy pals and super scrapping wonder woman Carollee (who Deb and I both want to be when we grow up LOL) - participants in this challenge go in to the draw to win a $10 GC to the Pickleberrypop Store!!


Here is the page that I made to advertise the challenge - You are my everything

Credits here

I lifted Carol's adorable Love Reigns page

Credits here

The other challenge we have at PBP this month is our fun White Space Challenge hosted by the lovely Lisa - and participants can win a $10 GC to the store via a random draw!

Here is the page that I made to advertise this fun challenge - I would like to frame you

Credits here

Ok next would be some CT pages - I made a page for Laitha using her delightful Rainbow's Touch kit

Day by Day
Credits here

Now in addition to being on the PBP Team I also have the pleasure of being on KateF's (aka Lazy Cow Designs) personal team and she made an adorable new kit called Gelati Party during the week that I just HAD to scrap with.

Available here at Pickleberrypop!

Here is the page I made with this yummy kit: Choc-Mint Ice Cream YUM!

Credits here

Oh and I have to mention that this page was mentioned on the Gallery Standouts blog in the April 2nd post! I was so thrilled to be mentioned - it's never happened to me before! woohoo!

In addition to the lovely kit Kate also whipped up a matching Alpha-wood that is just adorable!

Available here at Pickleberrypop

Here is the page I made using these fabulous litle alpha's - Who am I?

Credits here

Oh and do you like the font I used? It's a Lazy Cow font called BORED


Like it??? Do your REALLY like it? Do you LOVE it?? Do you want it? Do you NEED it??? Of course you do!!!! LOL Well you can get it right now for FREE (yes free!!) from the Lazy Cow Designs blog - it's a cracker of a font, I love it so! So what are you still doing sitting here? I know you want it, so off you go LOL.

Ok that's all from me for today - I'll be back in a couple of days with my Project photos for this week :) ta ta from me!

Comments

Carol said…
Oh look at all this beautiful digital candy. Firstly you say the craziest things about me. Want to be me when you grow up, ROFLMAO. Love that icecream layout, love scrapping in brown, I think everyone knows that. And congrats on the Gallery Standouts. WOW! I'm thrilled to bits for you. And absolutely love that AAM page. You need to do that more often, beautiful stuff!
Hi
Just doing a bit of blog hopping...love your LO's....great blog! The whitespace challenge looks interesting....its amazing how great these pages look....Ive made a note of it and hope to participate. Hope your weekend goes well....be safe.
Hugz Sandy xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

And here I go ....

Project 365 - week 2