A bit of Spring Cleaning (in Autumn)

I decided my blog needed a bit of a face lift - sooooo tada! Here is my new blog banner - yep that's all I did!! Oh I did change my clock too! I used that cute alpha of Bren Boone's and if you like it you can still get it at DSA in the Freebies section here. I did kind of cheat off DSA because DSA's site header looks so nice - I wanted to have my own LOL.

BUT I honestly can NOT be bothered doing anything fancier on my blog like those gorgeous background pages and stuff - I mean I like to look at them but I can't be stuffed doing one on here. Plus I kind of like the clean look of the white background especially while I am doing my Project 365 LOL.

Comments

Carol said…
Oooooh I LOVE this !!!! It's so clean looking and funky.
ksharonk said…
Looking GOOD, Amanda! :)
The Mini Mum said…
I love the new header! And I agree about keeping the background clean. It makes it easier to read :o)
Dawn Inskip said…
Morning my angel :) Gorgeous banner and I'm with you on the background thing LOL - clean, crisp and white and easy to read (and maintain!)

Funny you're entering Autumn and we're in Spring here - that's probably because we're all upside down :) Happy Monday xx
katef said…
oh loving the new header.... looking very swish!

Popular posts from this blog

And here I go ....

Project 365 - week 2