Some exciting news!

My wonderful friend, Anna Benjamin of Paper Moons fame has begun selling her products at Scrapbook Graphics in her very own spot Studio Anna!

I am so excitied for her, she has worked really hard to get here and I am so glad that it has all worked out so well for her. Have a look at some of her beautiful products......

Spilled Milk

Preppy in Pink


Added to this excitment Anna has invited me to be on her CT! Well of course I said YES! LOL!

But I can't tell you how this makes me feel! One of my pals Carol said it really beautifully on her blog, when she said that she never thought that this would happen to her! It is the same for me! I never imagined that the hobby that I love so much would bring me to this point, where I am on TWO CTs! I am so very lucky to be a CT member for two people whose work I admire and who are people that I like a heck of a lot! I need someone to pinch me I think!

So without further ado, here are a couple of LOs I made for Anna's grand opening at SBG!

Perfectly Perfect

Credits here


Last Day of Prep!

Credits here

Well, I had best go and do some housework! Thanks so much for looking and I will catch up with you all later!

Comments

Carol said…
Fabulous layouts, especially that last one, the way you've put PREP together just rocks that alpha! Lets have fun on this CT together girl !!!

Popular posts from this blog

And here I go ....

Project 365 - week 2