OMG I'm back and I'm finally caught UP!! Woohoo!

I'm sorry I haven't been around much recently, I was just sooooo busy doing so many other things that blogging just seemed too much on top of it all. BUT oh wow I have a wonderful feeling of satisfaction as I have finally managed something that I never thought I would, I am up to date with my project pages!!!! I could feel the project slipping further and further out of reach as each week passed but YAY after a big day of sitting down and just doing it I'm now up to date!! The pages aren't beautiful but they are done!And now that it's done I am going to go back to blogging once a week again (at least that is the plan hahaha!)

Ok without rambling on and on here are my Project 365 pages UP TO DATE!!!!

Week 26 - July 06 to July 12

Credits - Paper & template - DebF, stitching,paper,flourish & Staples - ksharonk, Alpha - FruitLoOp Sally, Word Art - Weeds N Wildflowers

Week 27 - July 13 to July 19

Credits - Paper & template - DebF, stitching,paper, flourish & Staples - ksharonk, Alpha - FruitLoOp Sally, Butterfly & paint - About Collab, word art - Sue Cummings

Week 28 - July 20 to July 26

Credits - Paper & template - DebF, stitching,paper, flourish & Staples - ksharonk, Alpha - FruitLoOp Sally, Paint splat - About Collab

Week 29 - July 27 to August 02

Credits - Paper & template - DebF, stitching,paper, & Staples - ksharonk, Alpha - FruitLoOp Sally, Paint splats - About Collab

Week 30 - August 03 to August 09

Credits - Paper & template - DebF, stitching,paper, & Staples - ksharonk, Alpha - FruitLoOp Sally, Butterfly - About Collab

Week 31 - August 10 to August 16

Credits - Paper & template - DebF, stitching,paper, & Staples - ksharonk, Alpha - FruitLoOp Sally, Butterfly - About Collab

I am going to come back a bit later and do some CT page posting as I am pretty behind posting about that but before I go I just want to share with you a little freebie that I made for the August Pickleberrypop newsletter using the gorgeous Pickleberrypop Collab Playful Reverie if you are interested. Its a desktop for September and its available in three sizes including Widescreen. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out and I have put it on my own computer and thing it looks pretty cute (if I do say so myself hahahaha) ............. if you like it you can grab it from the Pickleberrypop store here.


Well I hope I'll be back later - but for now I am going to head off and do some catching up with my friends blogs! Put the kettle on guys I'm popping in ROFL!

Comments

Annie said…
Congratulations! I must say it's been a struggle for me to keep up too ... but I'm determined to complete what I started!

Love your photos Amanada! Keep up the great work!

Annie

PS Wld love to 'talk' to you about your use of templates - I'm still learning!
Carol said…
Wonderful wonderful wonderful! I am so jealous, I'm am so far behind, but I will not give up. I'm like the little engine that could. I'll keep chugging along.

Popular posts from this blog

And here I go ....

Project 365 - week 2

Project 365 - Feb 1 to Feb 8