Ohhh is that the time?

How can it possibly be the 11th of October? I'm not entirely sure how that happened because the last time I looked it was only September LOL. I guess that's what comes from having a tummy bug and having a week off work - you get all muddled! All better now so I can get back on top of things :)

Well the kids are back at school again and Tasha for one is thrilled to be back with her friends. She is not at all thrilled at the thought that it is SWIMMING this term for the Grade 1 kids ROFL! Bella is glad that her Japanese teacher has gone on leave and won't be replaced this term and so she doesn't have to do Japanese for a whole term! When I say whole term I really mean two months because that is all that is left of the school year for my two. Catholic school finish a week earlier for the Christmas break and so their term finishes the first week in December - eeeek! That means there is LOADS of stuff to squeeze in before the end of year! Well we will certainly be busy LOL. Bella has her theory and practical Piano exams in November and has been complaining bitterly about the extra practice she has to do hahaha - wait until high school girlie LOL!

I have been quietly plugging away at work and I can now confidently say that I have finally settled in. I am not a big one for change and I'm not really surprised it has taken me 6 and a half months to feel settled and not so restless - I am sure my family are glad I have stopped complaining too LOL.

There have been so many exciting things going on a Pickleberrypop that I'm really not sure where to begin! We have twelve fabulous new designers joining our site to compliment our existing group of fabulous designers! Have a look at who has joined us:


We have some great new challenges that have wonderful participation gifts AND a new newsletter due out in a couple of days - so it has been busy BusY BUSY! I can hardly keep up with the forum now that it is rocking and rolling and the gallery is just chocker block with fabulous AMAZING pages! WOW! Such a pleasure to work for one of the best digi-scrapping sites around!

I have been too sick/busy to scrap much recently but I did have a page that I wanted to share from one of last month's PBP challenges and I did it with my friend Carol in mind.......ROFL!
Carol had a tragic 80s perm reveal on her blog a little while ago and I promised that becasue she had been brave enough to flaunt the perm the least I could do was to share mine too! So here it is :

Credits here

Ok I had better post this before another day goes by - I'm off to finish my latest Pickle Jar challenge :) TTFN!

Comments

fazzbech said…
So glad you are over your tummy bug now...love that 80's perm! LOL
Carol said…
I absolutely love it, love love love it. Ahhh if we can't laugh at ourselves who can we laugh at. By the way, I'm laughing with you, not at you. (snicker) You must do more layouts from your old pictures, this is fabulous. I bet your girls loved it.

Popular posts from this blog

And here I go ....

Project 365 - week 2