The ramblings of a bibliophile who is also a digiscrapping addict
Project 365 - Jan 7
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
My picture today is of Tasha swinging in the back yard. She has only recently leaned how to swing herself properly with out being pushed and she is pretty proud of herself!
Oh what an awesome photo of Tasha Amanda and what a great achievement as well. Can't wait to see it scrapped. Happy New Year to you and your family and I hope that 2008 is a great and awesome you for you all
Here I am wading through the dust to wish my blog readers (all two of you) a very very Happy Festive season and a brilliant 2011. Credits - Cherpea Designs - My Christmas available @ 2LP I look forward to seeing you all a bit more often this year - hugs
This blog has been temporarily abandoned ..... never fear I may be back blogging in the future ... I will pop in and keep an eye on my blogger friends though :) yes I have abandonment issues .... but its all ok
It still freaks me out that I am still going with this project - and even my family are starting to get interested in what I am doing and are becoming more than unwilling victims of my paparazzi attacks they are even suggesting things for me to photograph. The biggest shock came from hubby when he said today that I should take a photo once a week of each of our faces so that we can have a record of how our faces change over the course of a year. I think that this interest from him has a lot to do with the fact that he is on the diet with me and I have been telling him how much slimmer his face is looking ROFL. So next week you may very well see (in addition to my project photos) a photo of the four of us - should be fun! Ok enough blabbering - on to the project photos for last week! Day 82 Bella knows that there is no point asking Mum to help her with her maths homework - unless I can have my calculator there next to I am frankly less than useless! Luckily Dad came home from work earl...
Comments